DE RUEHWN #0152 0232021
ZNR UUUUU ZZH
R 232021Z JAN 06
FM AMEMBASSY BRIDGETOWN
TO RUEHPU/AMEMBASSY PORT AU PRINCE 1923
INFO RUEHC/SECSTATE WASHDC 1725
UNCLAS BRIDGETOWN 000152
FOR RSO DEPT FOR DS/IP/WHA, DS/IP/RD, DS/CC, S/ES-O, DS/DSS/IP
E.O. 12958: N/A TAGS: ASEC OTRA BB HA XL SUBJECT: COUNTRY CLEARANCE REQUEST FOR ARSO BRIDGETOWN TO TRAVEL TO HAITI
1. U.S. Embassy Bridgetown request country clearance for S/A Sean A Nedd, ARSO, to travel to Port Au Prince from Feb 2-12, 2005 as part of DS/IP/WHA security detail for scheduled Government of Haiti Elections.
2. Embassy Bridgetown requests that hotel reservations be made in the name of traveler.
3. S/A Nedd holds a TS/SCI Clearance. Passport information:
Name: Sean A Nedd DPOB: July 13, 1970; Louisiana Passport No: 900329648 Issued: 06/27/2003; Washington, DC Expires: 06/26/2007
4. Tentative travel arrangements have been made by traveler and are as follows:
DP Bridgetown 02/02/06 0739 AA 946 AR Miami, Fl 02/02/06 1040 DP Miami, Fl 02/06/06 1207 AA 803 AR Port Au Prince 02/02/06 1405 DP Port Au Prince 02/12/06 1318 AA 822 AR Miami, Fl 02/12/06 1523 DP Miami, Fl 02/12/06 1806 AA 651 AR Bridgetown 02/12/06 2235
5. Point of contact at Embassy Bridgetown is ARSO Sean A Nedd, email: NeddSA@state.gov; telephone: 1-246-436- 4950, x.2473 or 2430; Fax: 1-246-430-3747.